Thanks for entering! A winner has been notified. (If you’re not sure if that’s you, see the name in the Rafflecopter widget below!)
Great googly moogly, it feels like I’ve been running contest after contest, but I reckon it’s that time of year. It’s yucky outside and folks want to give stuff away.
Speaking of yucky situations, the heroine of my March 3 release Colleen’s Choice–Colleen, obviously–manages a failing commercial farm. She has a minor obsession with a certain item of footwear, because before she became Split Acres’ operations manager, she worked for a rugged apparel company called Markson Outfitters. At Markson she was a paper-pusher, but every now and then she designed the company’s kitschy rain boot art. (But, shh! That’s a secret. She doesn’t want the folks in Emerald Springs to know. It’d ruin her street cred.)
To celebrate the upcoming launch of Colleen’s story, I’m running a fun contest. I’m giving away a pair of women’s L.L. Bean Wellies ($70 value) to one lucky entrant, but I’m going to make y’all work for them!
Here are the rules and terms:
- Boots can be shipped to US residents only (sorry)
- Must be 18+ to enter (kids, don’t give strangers on the internet your address)
- No purchase required for entry
- Winner must claim prize within 48 hours after end of contest close or an alternate winner will be selected.
- L.L. Bean is not a sponsor of this contest. I just like them (and I imagine so does Colleen). Prize disbursement will be facilitated by me, but the boots will be shipped by the folks at L.L. Bean.
- One-time entries can be earned by liking me and the Emerald Springs Legacy series on Facebook, following me on Twitter, subscribing to my newsletter, or posting your honest review to the previous ESL book: Adam’s Ambition. Daily entries can be earned by posting pictures of your rainy day (or snowy day) footwear on the Emerald Springs Legacy Facebook wall. You get five entries per boot picture and 22 contest days. That’s a lot of entry opportunities.
I’ll also be giving out copies of Colleen’s Choice to the first person to post a boot picture to the ESL wall, and then will pick random winners every few days until the contest ends. Winning a book copy will not disqualify you from winning the grand prize.
Good luck! Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway